If you make a shopping or bill payment of more than 3000 rupees on Amazon platform, then the customer of Amazon Pay Letter can convert it into EMI.
E-commerce company Amazon (Amazon) is also offering the facility of buy now pay letter. The company has named this service ‘Amazon Pay Later’.
- Last Updated:November 10, 2020, 5:57 AM IST
Where can you use Amazon Pay Later
Amazon Pay Letter Service can be used on Amazon.in or Amazon App. You can use this Amazon initiative, from everyday essentials to household appliances, electronic gadgets, everyday essentials, groceries, electricity bills, mobile and utility bills like DTH recharge. However, you cannot use this service to buy gift cards or to load money in Amazon Pay balance.
EMI option tooIf you make a shopping or bill payment of more than 3000 rupees on Amazon platform, then the customer of Amazon Pay Letter can convert it into EMI. EMI can be for a maximum period of 12 months. Amazon Pay Letter gives its customer the option of auto-repair. No extra charge is to be paid on repaying the outstanding amount at one go.
How to activate Amazon Pay Later
1. Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and go to the Amazon Pay section.
2. Click on Amazon Pay Later shown above.
3. Then click on Sign up in 60 seconds.
4. Now enter PAN number.
5. Then enter the Aadhaar number and enter OTP.
6. Immediately you will be given a credit limit of Amazon Pay Letter.