Do not zoom too much by clicking on the photo of anything. By doing this, the resolution of the photo deteriorates and the picture quality is affected.
– There is a lot of light in the photo of Diwali. In such a case, use the manual and pro mode, so that the color temperature and the exposure can be adjusted.
– Click photos in landscape mode on Diwali, which covers more things in the frame. – It is always a bit difficult to take a perfect photo of light. So if you are clicking the photo of light, then use self-timer or tripod so that the photo does not shake.
– Always use Night Mode to click the photo of Diwali. This automatically reduces shutter speed, which leads to more light capture.
– Manually reduce exposure to click more clear and accurate photos.
– Photo is perfect when standing in semicircle for group photo.
– By clicking photos, use the props like Light, given in the background, so that your photos will get festive looks.
– Bokeh effect is coming in most of the mobile phones nowadays. This is an effect from which background blur appears. If you use a phone above mid-range then you can use Portrait Mode. This will give a good look to the photos.
Fireworks means that if you want to capture burning firecrackers, use Slow-mo mode. It seems very unique to watch.